How should vegetarian nutrition be? What should be considered in vegetarian nutrition? Check out healthy vegetarian nutritional advice from Nutrition Coach Serra Yücel!
“Everyone who eats vegetarian needs to take care of themselves a click better, because Nutrition Coach Serra Yücel says, because we need to get all the nutrients into our body and ensure the variety of nutrients.” Here are his suggestions…
– In vegetarian nutrition, legumes, eggs, soy products and shelled fruits, oil seeds should be consumed adequately. Vegetarian diet types also vary. For example, while some do not consume any animal, some include dairy products in their diet. If animal foods are not consumed at all, soybean meat made from soy can be consumed instead of milk yogurt, instead of cheese and eggs. In other words, it is necessary to ensure adequate intake of calcium and vitamin B12.
– Regular checks should be provided and, if necessary, additional supplements should be taken. If fish is not consumed, food containing Omega-3 oil must be taken. Purified cereal products should be preferred instead of bleached cereals. For example, cereal foods instead of white flour foods … Brown bread and brown rice should be preferred, this regulates the digestive system as well as the high nutritional value.
– We can also recommend broccoli, spinach, cereals, nuts, quinoa, tofu, potatoes and sweet potatoes, lentils, kale, among the foods that should be kept on the diet list.
– Besides being regular and healthy in the nutrition program, much attention should be paid to daily fluid consumption. Daily fluid consumption should be 2.5 – 3 liters. This will also help you get rid of your excess weight. Tea and coffee should be consumed 1 hour before or after eating.
– If vegetarian diet is chosen, physical activity should be done at least 3 times a day or weekly.
SAMPLE VEGETARIAN NUTRITION LIST
6-8 walnuts, 1 slice of whole wheat bread, fruit and muesli prepared with 1 glass of milk or yogurt can be preferred.
1 serving of legume, bulgur pilaf or brown rice pilaf, cacık
Soup, imam fainted and lots of salad
1 hour ago 1 glass of soy milk